Personal Income Tax
Personal Income Tax
Select a product
Enhance your tax experience
Taxes don’t have to be daunting. We make the tax process easy and smooth. You can expect:
- A modern secure process from start to finish—Our advanced platform supports a completely digital & secure process from tax document upload to signature and filing.
- Customized support—We put in the time to understand your personal tax situation to make sure you get the refund you deserve or minimize your tax burden as much as possible.
- Service all year—We are here to support you with tax advice throughout the year…not just at tax time. You can count on us for strategic advice that leads to smart tax decisions all year long.
Choose the solution that is right for you:
- Married Filing Jointly (MFJ)
- Single/head of household
- 1 state included
- Digital copies of all returns and documents
- Original source documents returned after completion
Accuracy Protection Guarantee
Annual MFJ vs MFS Comparison
- Based on 110% safe harbor amounts
Includes Standard plus:
- Married Filing Separately (MFS)
- Rental properties
- Schedule C filers
- Multi-state returns
- Dependent tax returns
Estimated tax – Quarterly Calculations
- High net worth individuals
- Gift tax returns
- Estate and trust returns
- Foreign individuals
- RMD calculations
- Advanced capital gain calculations
- Windfall tax calculations
- Contact us for more options
Accuracy Protection Guarantee – If we prepare your return and we make a mistake, we’ll fix the mistake at no cost to you. You will be required to pay any tax assessed as required but we will also attempt to remove the penalties and interest based on all available methods (First Time Abatement or Reasonable Cause are most common) and if we are unsuccessful then we will reimburse you for these costs.
*Individual returns are invoiced 1/3 on December 1 of prior year (so 2021 for next year's filings), 1/3 on February 1 of next year (2020) and then 1/3 upon completion. The minimum Personal Income Tax return price is $600 prior to discounts or additional services.
New clients require additional labor to review prior year returns and enter in specific documentation, therefore, the fee will be an additional 10% of the return price.
We are a paperless firm, printed and mailed returns are available upon request for an additional cost of $100. Expedited returns are available.
We here at Lipsey & Associates care about our environment that's why we're a paperless firm. For every ream of paper we purchase, we make a $100 donation to the National Forest Foundation. The foundation works to replant America's National Forests. Just $1, plants one tree.Learn more