Business Tax Filings
Business Tax Filings
Select a product
Put our experienced tax strategists to work for you
Mitigating your tax burden is always a core goal. This is best achieved through comprehensive tax planning. Whether you’re a sole proprietor or operate a multi-tiered corporation or partnership, we pledge to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice. Our experienced tax specialists excel at tax planning and preparation for businesses.
- A modern, streamlined experience—From initial and ongoing collection of tax documents to filings, we provide a seamless, digital experience.
- A custom experience—Every client is different, so we make sure to examine appropriate deductions and consider your unique situation to minimize your tax burden and ensure compliance.
- Year-round support—Our team is available throughout the year to help you make smart tax decisions and plan appropriately.
Choose the solution that is right for you:
- S Corps
- C Corps
- 2 partners or shareholders
- Accuracy protection guarantee
Annual Accounting Review
Includes Standard plus:
- Multiple state filings
- Unlimited partners/shareholders
- Annual review consultation
Includes Complete plus:
Cleanup Accounting Services
- Data entry
- Annual payroll review
- Statement reconciliation
- Additional consulting
- Bulk preparation services
- Advanced tax filing procedures
Accuracy Protection Guarantee – If we prepare your return and we make a mistake, we’ll fix the mistake at no cost to you. You will be required to pay any tax assessed as required but we will also attempt to remove the penalties and interest based on all available methods (First Time Abatement or Reasonable Cause are most common) and if we are unsuccessful then we will reimburse you for these costs.
All business returns are prepaid prior to filing with monthly or quarterly payments optional. All new client business tax returns come with Audit Protection enabled by default. Minimum business return price is $1300 prior to discounts or additional services.
We here at Lipsey & Associates care about our environment that's why we're a paperless firm. For every ream of paper we purchase, we make a $100 donation to the National Forest Foundation. The foundation works to replant America's National Forests. Just $1, plants one tree.Learn more